Smartsoftware Implementation Consultant: HR Systems
Under general direction, the successful candidate will perform multiple work assignments including configuring, testing, documenting, and implementing a talent management software system. In addition, this individual will apply standard project and consulting methods and processes.
- Our consultants apply analytical and technical thinking within areas of assigned responsibility and resolve routine client issues and challenges by identifying possible alternatives and providing recommendations. In addition, they will be asked to research software implementation issues and provide detail and preliminary recommendations to their project lead (or designated representative).
- This individual will work collaboratively and build relationships with other consultants, customer staff, and third-party consultants.
- Enjoys working with new and diverse clients and can quickly establish credibility by listening, troubleshooting, presenting solutions and delivering on commitments.
- Able to work with general direction but promotes an open flow of information
- Takes initiative to achieve value-added results within scope of responsibility
- Experience in mapping and documenting HR processes or workflows
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years HR experience
- Experienced with all aspects of Microsoft Office products
- Experience on HRIS and /or talent management type systems is key
- Knowledge in Acquisition, Performance, Development and Training processes important
- Australia/NZ and SE Asia.
If you feel you can meet the requirements, please send your resume to the Hiring Manager at: email@example.com. Please note that only short list applicants will be contacted.