Talent Business Development Manager
Smartsoftware are currently looking for a Business Development team member with Deltek Talent experience.
As a member of the Business Development team you will be responsible for selling Deltek Talent products and services to new and existing customers.
Central to the role will be the development of new business and revenue opportunities in identified market segments such as commercial architecture, consulting engineering, construction and professional services and other market sectors in need of Talent solutions. As a results-oriented person with initiative and drive, you will be expected to grow and manage opportunities within the existing Vision client base in Australia/New Zealand and Asia and look for new opportunities in these regions, achieving revenue budgets and growing the business.
You must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Identify, prioritise and qualify new business opportunities in the existing Vision client base. Review and manage these opportunities according to smartsoftware’s process and methodology for handling sales opportunities.
- Present the Deltek product to prospects and clients and be able to support the Sales team to articulate the Smartsoftware message to the new prospective customers and the broader market.
- Achieve sales and revenue targets. Provide accurate revenue forecasts on an on-going basis.
- Work as an effective member of the smartsoftware sales team, by taking direction from your manager and other senior staff.
- Ensure effective customer records, account plans, business forecasts and revenue reports are produced in a timely manner.
- Establish and manage customer relationships and work continuously to improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop a framework (such as surveys etc.) for measuring customer satisfaction
- Work co-operatively with sales team and other staff members to transition yourself to take sole responsibility of your allotted sales territory.
- Escalate identified sales opportunities to the Business Development Manager.
- Work with the marketing, sales and delivery teams to establish product/service offerings.
- Maintain client/contact reference status as it relates to smartsoftware’s solutions and services.
- Work with smartsoftware Marketing to develop client reference stories and individual contact quotes.
- Participate in marketing events.
- Manage a personal sales territory defined as existing key Vision clients within the geographic boundaries of Australia/New Zealand and Asia.
- Provide Consulting or Project Management services when required.
If you feel you can meet the requirements, please send your resume to the Hiring Manager at: email@example.com. Please note that only short list applicants will be contacted.