SaaS Business Consultant – Human Capital Management
No longer available.
Application Support Consultant
Smartsoftware is an Australian owned international provider of ERP and HCM solutions. We have grown over the past 25 years into a highly successful ICT software and consulting firm providing software sales, implementation and support to our client base throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
We require a highly motivated individual who is articulate and adaptable in their client service approach. Delivering quality support to ensure our customer’s success is key and if that’s you, then you’ll fit in with our team.
Your role will see you grow in product knowledge, enhance your analytical and trouble shooting skills and serve as an important member of the team by solidifying new and existing customer relationships vital to the company’s success.
● Application support across the software range including Deltek products – Vision, Vantagepoint, Workbook and TrafficLIVE
● Facilitate support requests through Zendesk – the help desk software
● Manage support requests
● Thorough in logging, analysing, troubleshooting, resolving and prioritising support requests
● Documentation and building support and product knowledgebase
● Liaising with product specialists and external vendor support
● Liaising with account managers, business consultants, sales and implementation teams
● Contributing to the product development
● Refining and improving support processes
● Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
● Flexible and adaptable
● Minimum of 2 years’ experience with customer service and supporting software
● Minimum of 2 years’ exposure to business systems including ERP
● Good teamwork skills
● Ability to work autonomously
● Excellent troubleshooting skills, methodical and with an attention to detail.
● Able to multitask and handle multiple customer requests, sometimes under customer demands.
● Above all, be a brainstormer and think that maybe there’s a better way of doing this!
Sydney, Melbourne or Perth (early starts). We also cater for those working from home.