SaaS Business Consultant – Human Capital Management
No longer available.
Technical Services Consultant
Business growth has created an opportunity for an individual to be added to our technical services team. You will be exposed to a range of business products across a spread of technologies. The position offers variety and personal growth and requires your versatility as a technical consultant, developer and implementor.
You will be working closely with both technical and business arms of the company. Responsibilities, duties and skills include:
- Exposure to the suite of business software we resell and support including Deltek products, Microsoft Dynamics and other Microsoft technologies.
- Customer support of our range of products facilitated by the Zendesk help desk tool.
- Projects including:
- Software installations and upgrades
- Customisations to our business systems and underlying database software
- Development of customised reports (SSRS Report Designer, Power BI, Tableau)
- Development of business software interfaces
- Assisting clients with data load processes and data manipulation
- Contributing to the product development team
- Managed services of our cloud environments
- Participation in pre-sales and marketing events
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with ERP systems
- Good understanding of Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, Reporting Services, IIS, SQL coding and Report designer.
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI and .NET development experience a bonus
- Be motivated, good teamwork skills and an ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, methodical, with a high attention to detail.
- Able to travel locally and internationally within the APAC region if required
Sydney, Melbourne or Perth.
Smartsoftware is an Australian owned international provider of ERP and HCM solutions to the APAC region. We were established in 1995 and have grown into a highly successful ICT software and consulting firm providing software sales, implementation and support to our client base throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
If you would like to be a part of our team, APPLY NOW with a CV and cover letter describing how you would excel in this role. For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Seymour at email@example.com
We respectfully ask that no recruitment agencies contact us regarding this position.