Do you have a great story to share with other Deltek Vision users? Tell it at Insight!
One of the best things about Insight is the practical and engaging content presented by Deltek customers. Help maximize the value of this year’s program with your expertise and apply to present at Insight 2016! Deltek is now accepting submissions for sessions to be delivered at Insight 2016 in Washington, D.C., November 14-17.
Deltek invites you to submit your proposed topic(s) before June 7, 2016 to be considered.
New this year: an individual can submit up to three topics. However, no more than two topics per product track will be selected for a company.
Before submitting your topic, please review the product track guidelines below. Also, be sure to review the important call for speakers deadline dates to make sure they will fit in your schedule before submitting.
- Client Success Stories – how are you successfully using Vision within your firm? How has it helped to improve your business? Do you have stories of successful user adoption in particular areas and how has it impacted your firm? ROI?
- Vision Tips & Tricks – do you have tips and tricks for a particular module or a way to increase adoption? What are some best practices you’ve learned along the way that others would benefit from?
- Best Practices – what are some ways you have overcome business challenges with Vision? Do you have lessons learned for a particular module or guidelines for optimization and streamlining processes?
- Taking Vision to the Next Level – how are you taking the basic functionality of Vision to the next level to improve your business? Workflows, user defined info centers, customizations and more.
- Business Intelligence – how are you leveraging data from Vision to make smarter, faster, more informed decisions? How are you using your data to set KPIs and tracking throughout the year?
- Vision in the Cloud – success stories of moving to the cloud, benefits to your firm and ROI.
Deltek primary customers who have been selected to speak will receive a complimentary registration pass to Insight 2016. Co-presenters must register at the prevailing rate, and all speakers are responsible for their own travel costs. Deltek partners, sponsors and other industry experts are not eligible for free registration associated with speaking.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.